Advantages anddisadvantages of using wireless networks
- Of the most important advantages of wireless networks that have made them spread significantly and replace wired networks:
1. Flexibility (wirelessness): the benefits of wireless networks over wired networks and one of the benefits of this flexibility, as radio waves go through walls and wireless computer you can be in any domain Mkanaly NickServ Point.
2. Ease of use: wireless networks easy to setup and program assistant Alastamalvqt processing laptop or network card Aldsk Top Asalat wireless computers are equipped with this card devices such as Centrino.
3. Planning: the wired and wireless networks must be carefully his plan, but worst in wired networks, it makes up the walls and the multiplicity of non-salary costs in the process of Alakhhzh maintenance components are wired networks (cables, switches, hp , trajectory , etc. ......) so You must carefully plan her mother for wireless networks is much easier than that logic, but should we plan for these networks to the actual patterns of use
4.Place devices: wireless network can be hidden can be placed behind the screens of these networks are well suited for places or sites that can be difficult to connect a wired network, such as the old museum buildings.
5. Durability: Wireless networks can be solid, but possible to suffer from radio interference from other devices and can impair performance when users try to use the same NickServ Point.
6.Prices: The prices of wireless networks was Gallet was the PCI wireless card costs 100 euros in 2000, and at the end of 2004, costing only 30 euros and this means that prices are not high and that the selection of wireless networks has become a lot of users of the houses.
- Despite these benefits, the wireless network is not without some problems, perhaps the most important:
1. Compatibility issues: Organs made by different companies may not be able to communicate with each other or you may need to extra effort to overcome these problems.
2. Ethernet. The wireless networks are often slower than networks Alnosolh directly using the techniques of Ethernet
3. Wireless networks the weakest in terms of privacy protection as any person within the scope of coverage of a wireless network can attempt to penetrate this network In order to solve this problem, there are several programs provide protection for wireless networks such as Equivalent Privacy wired networks (Wired Equivalent Private (WAP, which did not provide adequate protection for wireless networks and the (Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA, which showed greater success in preventing breaches of its predecessor.